The universe is the whole of time, matter and energy. Our planet is a tiny island of material and energy, located in the enormous ocean of the universe. The things that scientists find beyond our planet, beyond our incredible and imaginative power …
Galaxies are spiral spirals of matter and energy in the enormous parts of our universe.
Interesting Facts About Galaxies
- A light year is about 9.4605284 × 10 15 meters. The periphery of the Milky Way galaxy is about 100,000 light-years in diameter and about 1,000 light-years in diameter.
- It is estimated that there are about 100 billion galaxies in the world. The closest galaxy to the Milky Way galaxy, which our planet is in, is Andromeda , which is 2.6 million light-years away . A few billion years later we will fight the Andromeda galaxy.
- At the center of each galaxy is a tremendous black hole. Even our galaxy has a large black hole in its center.
The black hole , in astrophysics, is a massive cosmic object, which is strong at the moment when the gravitational field will not allow any material formation and radiation to escape from itself.
Interesting Facts About Black Holes
- In the case of black holes , Dante’s line from ‘Divine Comedy’ is, in fact, true, ‘Everyone who enters here wants to leave’. Nothing can escape the extraordinary and unique attraction of your black hole – even the light.
- The border of black holes is called ” Event Ufku “. The surface area of this event horizon is directly proportional to the entropy in a black hole. Entropy is the measure of a disorder in a system.
- Black holes are not completely black.
Pulsars, they are in the nebula as they are at the heart and core provision, with chapters such as regular heartbeats (rhythms) sends radio waves into space neutron stars that are .
Interesting Facts About Pulsarlar
- Pulsar (atarca) means “heart-like”. It is derived from the word ” pulsate ” which means “heartbeat” in English .
- Pulsarlar is known as a neutron star that rotates 700 times around its axis.
- Pulsars, in view of the lighthouse of what similar.
Kuasarlar is the name given to a galaxy shining with a high energy at the farthest corners of the universe.
Interesting Facts About Kuasarlar
- Kuasarlar (half- star object) was first recognized as a star, but later discovered it was a galaxy.
- A quasar’s energy output is equal to about 1 trillion (10 12) solar energy.
- There is a super dense black hole in the central core of the quasar that swallows gas and dust while traveling in space .
We hope that this interesting information has increased your curiosity and imagination, which we treasure your desire to learn more about astronomy. Just take a telescope and discover the splendor of the universe.